Saturday, November 1, 2008

Raleigh Court Costume Parade

Raleigh Court did not see much trick-or-treat activity, but that's okay. Several neighbors gathered on the Turner's front porch for an impromptu court get together, so everything turned out just fine, and we all stayed dry once the rain showers began. I believe we had about six groups of kids come through the 'hood, so we are left with too much candy, leftover bubbles, and Play-Doh!


"Slash," Obama, and Friends made the rounds tonight... YIKES!


Our paper "boy" and sailor went over to a friend's house for the evening. I snapped their photo before they left -- too cute! Liesey is wearing clothes that I wore in the 1980s and her cap is one that used to belong to Leslie T. -- I know he'd be proud that his hat is getting put to good use. Millie is recycling her tap recital costume. She's frugal! And oh, soooo adorable.

Before they left, the girls visited a few of the neighbors and met up with pretty pirates and witches. Next year I think that we are going to plan a court party instead of waiting on trick-or-treaters who never show up. I guess all the kids on the court are getting too old to go out and beg for candy...