Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Brunette Moment?



Who is that brunette hiding behind the blonde? 


I guess I didn't understand the "power of the dark side," until I tried it. It's not that I have anything against being a brunette; blonde is just a shade more natural for me, as well as a more natural shade.


Yoda said, "Fear is the path to the dark side." Nope, I'm pretty sure a box of L'Oreal Excellence Medium Golden Brown was the path that I took. 


Yoda also gets credit for saying, "Once you start down the dark path, forever it will dominate your destiny." I know that the wise Jedi Master wasn't talking about hair color, but I decided I'd better turn back before my roots started growing out, just to be safe.


"More fun, blondes have. Yes, hmmm?"


Despite all the flack that blondes receive about being dumb, I'm now back to being a golden girl. Brownish tresses were fun for a few weeks, but blonde is way "funner." Also, blonde jokes are better than brunette jokes. And I can certainly laugh at myself.


Q: If a blonde and a brunette are tossed off a building, who hits the ground first?
A: The brunette. The blonde has to stop to ask for directions.









I am once again blonde, but I'm no dummy.
Ahhhh! It feels good to be back -- jokes and all.