Saturday, May 5, 2012

Senior Shoot

My intentions were good. It just didn't happen -- all school year long. Obviously, it's been a busy year.

Somehow we neglected to get an appointment scheduled with a professional photographer for senior portraits. Aren't senior pictures traditionally taken during the fall semester? And now the school year is pretty much over. Our SENIOR graduates on May 12th!

After an impromptu outing (almost in our literal backyard), we managed to get a few poses that capture our grad's personality, and best of all, there was no sitting fee. :-)  I took just over 100 shots, and ended up with several really nice pictures. Well, to be honest, there wasn't a bad one in the bunch. Don't worry, I am only sharing a few. Enjoy!






  As an added bonus, I snapped a sister shot. Two-for-one!

 My fav.