Monday, February 23, 2009

Millie's Photo Gallery

Millie-girl recently downloaded her camera onto my Mac -- all 250+ images. Oh! There were numerous videos, too, but I didn't count those. Although my budding photographer has her own PC to store her pictures on, she just knew that I'd want all of her photos in my iPhoto Library. That girl LOVES to share!

Millie received her camera as a Christmas present from her big bro. & sis. It was the perfect gift for her -- I had no idea that a camera would get used so frequently. Most of the pictures she snaps are of our cats, Bartholomew and Jemima, but there are some other "interesting" things that she captures. I might be in trouble for sharing these images without the written consent of the photographer, but I simply couldn't resist sharing how our 10-year-old sees her world. I have added captions & comments to help tell the story behind each artistic shot.

Enjoy!!!

"Teamwork"
Millie's stuffed animals are attempting to keep a bear in a pink tutu from falling off the edge of the bed. This makes me think of Toy Story. At least she doesn't blow up her toys like Sid...


"Sweet"


"Shadows"


Okay, I warned you about the cats appearing in the majority of the photos.

Here goes:
"Stupid is as stupid does."


"Tastes just like Jelly Belly's ear wax jelly beans."


"Yuck"


"Splish! Splash!"


"Portrait of 'Mima"
I laughed as my girl staged this shot.
Miss Millie reminded me of Deb (Glamour Shots by Deb) from Napoleon Dynamite.


"Paraffin Therapy"


"A detected detector"


"$&¢"


"Oh, nuts!"


"Jolly"


"Oh!" (A self-portrait)