Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mobile Images

The photos in this blog entry are unrelated & somewhat random, but they do all have one thing in common. They were taken using my cell phone. My cell phone definitely gets used for lots of things other than making calls. How did we ever get by with just talking on a telephone?!

A few days ago, I downloaded all of the photos on my phone just to see what was there. It's easier to see the images on the computer display than it is to look at them on the phone's small screen. I am going to share several -- not all -- of the pictures so you, too, can see what we take photos of when the "big gun" camera (a.k.a. the Canon) isn't handy.

There are REALLY big garden spiders in TX that make amazingly large (2-3 ft. wide) webs. Oh, what a tangled web we weave... We have a few "pet" spiders who reside on our fence. The web's zig-zag pattern is a pretty incredible design. I haven't seen any messages yet, but I somewhat expect to see "Terrific" printed in one of the webs some morning. ;-)


Our cat's eye through the eyes of my twelve-year-old looks kinda artsy, eh?



Liesey Lou's place of employment makes her SMILE -- especially on pay day.


Another good sign.


All kinds of wrong...
I did get a pretty good chuckle out of this photo, even though our kitty boy looks moderately annoyed. Bartholomew NEVER protests or complains loudly about anything, except for vet visits.


Millie's homemade bagels were quite tasty. And photogenic!


One of our neighborhood princesses posed for the phone.
Say, "Hello?" instead of "Cheese!"


Katie & Millie display their merry-go-round merriment.


The very first fire in the outdoor/patio fireplace seemed photo-worthy. And those flames toasted marshmallows perfectly! Sorry, no photos were taken of the s'mores; my fingers were all gooey with melted 'mallows.