Thursday, February 24, 2011

Silly Snaps

Every few months, I enjoy downloading the photos on my phone just to see what's there. Miss Millie seems to get most of the credit (or blame?!) for many of the images on my phone, camera, or "Photo Booth," as she has the most free time on her hands. At least she documents what she's fiddling around with, so I do not have to ask quite so many questions. I also downloaded the pics from her iPod Touch; there are some real gems!

I hope that she doesn't mind my sharing some of my favorite pics from the past few months.



The World as Viewed Through Millie's iPod Camera:

Silly Bands = A Silly Snapshot


'Lina & Millie

New PINK Shoes

View from the top floor
(Denver Embassy Suites)


Bartholomew, up close & personal


Self-portrait w/a dash o' 'tude


Photo Booth Images/Home:

Self-inflicted Manicure

What narrative could I possibly add to this one?


Moody Blues & Greens?


My Phone's Snapshots/Landscapes:

Hoosier sunset -- December 2010


Same Indiana trees covered with white stuff

Who says that big kids cannot play in the snow?

Downtown Ft. Worth in December


Mobile Images/Playing with our Food:

OK McD's
We didn't stop, even though this is reported to be the largest McDonald's in the universe!

I love how Hors d'Ĺ“uvres is spelled phonetically on this menu -- only in a TX restaurant!

"Mr. Carrot Pants" was created after we discovered a mutant carrot with one top & two taproots. This photo was taken before he sprouted a really cool looking cilantro 'fro. For the record, Mr. C.P. was quite tasty.


Homemade chicken pot pie is always photogenic.


V-Day treats


More Cell Phone Pics/On The Road:

We must be close to home.


This lock in a public restroom is just begging to have a "Sharpie" smile added to its "face." Although tempted, we did not deface public property. :-)


We returned from a trip to the store to find an Audi twin parked nose-to-nose with our car. Awww...

Millie took this photo from the back seat of the car as we were breezing through St. Louis on the way to Indiana. It looks like I-70 now takes a detour through the Gateway Arch!


We laughed at the sign over the door at an OK gas stop -- in neon, no less.

The Canon Shoots Artsy Stuff:

I am so proud of Millie's handiwork! :-)

Unfinished artwork, but still worth sharing...


Millie had to draw this dragon in her art class, but she felt it was kind of a "boyish" assignment. I love how she added heart-shaped clouds to "girlify" her drawing! She claims she didn't do that on purpose -- it just sort of happened.


My camera batteries are fully charged & ready to go.