Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let's go, Rangers!

 It's baseball time in Texas...
Four out of five Smiths headed to The Ballpark in Arlington for this Friday night baseball game/fireworks show, sans peanuts and crackerjack.

Although they are standing in the picture, the cutest couple sat in front of us -- LOVE it!

It was not a terribly exciting game during the first several innings. Boredom crept in, so I used Find My Friends to see where my family was located. (You have to understand that they were seated right next to me. I knew where they were. I am the blue dot.) You can imagine my surprise when I "found" all three of 'em on the ball field. Perhaps they were teleported to third base for an instant. Cool! Despite having a few extra players for a brief moment, the Oakland A's still handed the Rangers a loss with a final score of 9-8.