Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Snapchatter -- Freshman Style

The spring semester is winding down. It's been an especially good/fun year for our high schooler. 

Millie keeps me informed of her 9th grade goings-on via Snapchat and iMessages. While I don't receive Snapchat messages from my girlie every day, she sends just enough to keep me in the loop without getting me all tangled up!

A few of my daughter's friends also send me frequent Snapchat messages. They know I'll "listen" to them. And I'll always reply with a goofy image. I have promised Millie's friends that I'll try to include at least one brown mackerel tabby in my pictorial reply. 

When life gives furry felines, use them as a prop in a photo. Always. And keep a lint roller at the ready.



There are days that I feel as if I'm right there roaming the halls of Keller High. Mercifully, I'm not physically present; I'm just virtually there. I do not want a re-do of high school. NO. THANK. YOU.










Theatre class is my daughter's favorite class, for one obvious reason. 
I should probably talk to her about finger-pointing.





Not all of the text messages/Snapchats are sent from school; sometimes messages are sent from an after school or weekend activity. Friends are usually involved. And a sibling might show up here and there. Throw in a cat, or two, fur good measure... No. Usually there is just ONE main Maine Coon -- Bartholomew. 

Maine Coons make an awesome fashion accessory.







How on earth did my generation ever survive the teen years without a cell phone, Snapchat, and limitless selfies? IDK!