Monday, June 8, 2015

@purrzle

It's true.
I am guilty.
I am a semi-crazy cat lady. (I'm not quite ready to admit that I'm 100% crazy.)
Yes, I realize that our two Coonies get WAY too much attention.
No, I don't think that I need professional help --- yet. HA!!!

As 
Bartholomew and Jemima's Instagram "account manager," it is up to me to make sure that these two fluffs have plenty of interesting photos to keep their "fans" and friends a-mew-sed. The "mamarazzi" (not paparazzi!) is out in full force... and there is no shortage of photo opportunities. These two cats are crazy, too. 

We have met some wonderful people through the fluffy duo's Instakitty account, and I am sure that at some point our paths will cross in real time. We have "furiends" from the Netherlands, Switzerland, Scotland, Africa, England, Canada, Russia, Australia, Florida, Oregon, New York, California, Texas, and all points in between. Many of our Instafriends own Maine Coons, but we also befriend Ragdolls, Bengals, Lions, Tigers, but no bears. Oh, my! And as crazy as it may sound, there is an inexplicable bond within the Instagram kitty community. Surprisingly, there are no cat fights.

Here are some of my recent favorite pictures.









 Talk about cattitude...
These two often go in different directions. Herding cats is harder than it appears.




Bartholomew enjoys participating in #tacotonguetuesday shenanigans any chance he gets.


This photo was taken on a recent visit to the veterinarian's office. Obviously the rule does not apply to Bartholomew. The sign clearly says "small" pets.


Our college-aged girlie tells me that her friends in Switzerland keep finding out that her Maine Coons have an Instagram account. She doesn't know how they know, but they do. And they follow. 

Soooo, I don't think I'm the only crazy one out there. There must be a lot of crazy cat people -- especially if they are tailing MY cats on social media.